We leave on Tuesday, March 5th! I can't believe it. Travel has happened so much faster than I ever imagined. It's exciting but very stressful at the same time. Whenever I get anxious I picture the pool at our new hotel in Chiang Mai, and seeing my 2 kids together. We'll meet Liam for the first time in less than a week.
We'll be in Chiang Mai the first week, then Bangkok, and a few nights at the beach in Hua Hin. We're back home in early April. It's a long trip but we want to leave plenty of time for Liam's visa to be completed. We'll have a nice mix of leisure time and sightseeing. It will be a trip to remember!
March 3, 2013







5 comments:
Two sleeps (that's if you can sleep)! Less than a week til you meet Liam! Wow, wow, wow!
May you be watched over as you travel and unite with your new son and brother. Safe travels to all. Can't wait to follow along on this journey. Take lots of pictures and enjoy.
So so excited for you girls....Liam is precious and we can't wait to see you with both your kids...it's been a LONG wait but oh so worth it:) Best wishes on your travel and hope Caia was able to fit Princess Pink into her carry on! xoxo
Xox!!! So exciting! Please keep us posted. You know we love every little detail!
so excited, cant wait to see pics and updates
Lorraine Rowan Adia
Post a Comment