We love our hotel in Hua Hin, especially the kids' pool. Liam loves the water and loves getting his head wet.
Liam is always making a mohawk when his hair is wet, or when it's sweaty he makes a Sweathawk as we call it. :) We noticed that some of his buddies at the orphanage would wet their hair under a tap and make mohawks, and Liam does this every time his hair is wet. Here he is slicking his hair up.
Anantara has a very tropical feel. I love the different trees and flowers.
This will get no sympathy at home (cold and snow to start spring???) but it is unbelievably hot and humid here. We're dripping with sweat within minutes of being outside, even my Thai son. We have to keep the kids hydrated and out of the sun. I'm having trouble with my camera because the humidity means my lens is wet and foggy as soon as I remove the cover. That's why some of the photos have this haze.
We have an amazing breakfast buffet. It's in this open-air restaurant so it's very hot but the food makes up for it! They have a person who squeezes fresh juice (pineapple yesterday) or makes smoothies (papaya today). There's a bakery section, omelettes made-to-order, a pancake/waffle/French toast station, Asian breakfast area (rice and noodles), and lots of fresh fruit. Caia always gets fried rice, hash browns or potatoes, and a croissant. Liam loves the noodles, yogurt, and his beloved chicken sausage. They both like fruit and drink milk with breakfast. We've had a breakfast buffet at all of our hotels and I'm going to really miss those once we return home.
This last photo is our deck area. This is a little piece of paradise.
March 26, 2013















2 comments:
It's so incredibly beautiful there. I can't even begin to imagine how amazing it is in real life. You won't want to come home!
Wow! I'm dying for some warmth here! Gotta love those Asian breakfast buffets!!
Post a Comment