Liam is with us full-time now! He's done amazingly well, with hardly a tear shed. His fever spiked again last night but is better today. He's hilarious with Caia and repeats most of what she says. He's already learning English words fast, like open and outside.
He loved the comfy hotel beds and was a bed hog all night.
Playing in the playroom with big sis.
Yes, this is what he wore to breakfast. These monster slippers will be seen a lot! They were a gift from Nikki, who was like his big sis at the orphanage, so he always wants to wear them.
Before we picked Liam up yesterday we went to Mae Sa elephant camp to see a show. It was incredible. We drove out of town and it was like we were in the jungle. So breathtaking.
Caia's favourite part of the show was when the elephants painted pictures. They also played soccer, basketball, and harmonicas! Very entertaining.
Today we're relaxing at the hotel. I really want Liam's ears to clear up for our Saturday morning flight back to Bangkok.
March 14, 2013












3 comments:
I'm so glad the transition has gone well so far. I hope it continues -- Liam must already know how loved he is by his new mama and big sister!
Love the monster slippers!
The elephant show must have been amazing but I'm even more impressed by the backdrop. It looks so incredibly beautiful there.
Shea I'm so happy for you! It sounds like everything is going fantastic. He looks so much happier in these pictures than he did at the orphanage. It's like his deep wish really did come true and now he can believe it's real. Enjoy the time. Can't wait to meet Liam.
Heather Graham
So great for all of you! Glad you're a forever family now for real. Love the slippers as well! I'm sure he'll be so glad to have three people fussing over just him that he'll be comfortable in no time. Hugs
Post a Comment