I am thrilled to introduce my son, Natthaphon. His Canadian name will be Liam. He was born February 22, 2010 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. He's been living in an orphanage most of his life but is well cared for.
He's described as affectionate, happy, easy to care for, and loves to be held and cuddled. He likes playing with other kids but is happy to play on his own. He enjoys physical activities and is not afraid to climb up very high. He likes to dance, play in water, and fill containers with sand. He's all boy but sweet and loving at the same time.
I feel so blessed to be chosen to be his mom. I can't wait to meet him. Travel is going to happen very soon. I'll keep you posted!
February 28, 2013







2 comments:
Another blessing in your family! First a beautiful daughter and now an adorable, handsome son!
We can't wait to meet Liam and give him some Canadian loving. :)
Congratulations to you, Caia and Liam, we wish you tons of happiness and much love.
Rae, Girard and Bryn xxxooo
So excited to follow your journey!
-Robyn
Post a Comment