Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hotels

We're still waiting on paperwork but we know where we'll be staying in Thailand!
We'll be spending the first 5 days in Chiang Mai, in northern Thailand. Our hotel is close to many markets and restaurants.

It's a beautiful traditional-looking hotel called The Rim but with modern conveniences.  I like that it's a smaller hotel with  a nice pool area.
http://www.therimchiangmai.com


We'll be in Bangkok for almost 2 weeks and we'll get a 2-bedroom suite there.   It has a kitchen (with fridge and stove so Caia can have her beloved chicken noodle soup!) plus a washer and dryer in suite.  I'm happiest about that.  :)
The Bangkok hotel is called Bliston Park Suwan Residence.  http://www.blistonresidence.com/  I like the large pool, kids playroom, and it's closeness to a large park.  It's close to downtown and many shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants but is in a bit of a quieter area.

I think we'll be very comfortable in both hotels.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Kathy said...

yeah you are getting sooo close. can't wait to see your travel dates. hope they come soo for you and Caia.

Rae said...

Wow, they both look like beautiful hotels. So exotic.

It's hard to believe in a couple of weeks you will be halfway across the world meeting your son!!

Kathy said...

Hey, is your mom traveling with you again or are you going it alone with Caia? Don't think I have ever asked before. Hope someone is going along to help. the hotels look beautiful.

Post a Comment