Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Approved!!

We received board approval at yesterday's board meeting in Thailand!! Finally. I knew we were on the agenda but I was worried we'd be waiting a few more weeks. I can hardly put my relief into words. I started this Thai adoption almost 4 years ago, and I first found out about my son last March. I was thinking last night that I've spent about 330 mornings hoping I'd hear news about him, and 330 nights where he's the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. It's surreal to think that I'll be meeting him soon.

Luckily the paperwork has already been translated so it's being couriered to my Canadian adoption agency. I'm hoping to see the information by Tuesday. Then we'll be able to book plane tickets and hopefully will be leaving in the next month!

I'll share photos and information as soon as I can. I can't wait to learn more about him.

February 20, 2013

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Congratulations! We are also hoping for good news from that board meeting. :)

Kathy said...

Congrats! Hip hip hooray for you all. Can't wait until we can see pictures of all 3 of you together. Hope Cai is excited and all of your travels plan come together smoothly. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rae said...

Yay yay yay!!! Such a long wait but it all leads to a happy ending.

xxoo

Post a Comment