Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tiger Kingdom

When we were in Chiang Mai mom, Caia and I visited the Tiger Kingdom. It's a sanctuary for tigers of all ages. They have outdoor areas where the tigers live and you can also get your picture taken with tigers. I was a little nervous about this but Caia loved the tigers and it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Our tiger was nice and mellow. There were other tigers in the room that were very playful. The workers were keeping a close eye on them. They have a photographer and you receive a CD of the photo session. I was happy to have the photos taken and get out of there! But it was actually a very peaceful place to walk around.

April 7, 2013

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Rae said...

Wow, that's amazing! Caia doesn't look the least bit nervous. What an experience for her!

Beth said...

That is super cool! The photos are amazing. That's one of those memories she'll hold dear I'm sure:) Such a brave thing Caia!

Monica said...

Wow, what an opportunity!!! Your pictures are fabulous - especially that last one. Amazing.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Oh my! Brave Caia and brave mama!! Great pics for show-and-tell!

Post a Comment