It's nice to finally be settling in at home. The first few days were a blur with jet lag and unpacking. Caia's back at school and Liam really misses her but it's nice to get into a routine. Liam thrives on routines. When we're packing Caia's snack he grabs a container and packs one for himself too. He happily hops into his car seat. I thought that would be a fight but so far so good. We did 5 errands yesterday and he didn't complain at all.
I've been amazed at how well Liam has adjusted to his new life. He's happy and loving. He was afraid of our cats at first but he'll now walk past them independently. The first few days he was my shadow but he's getting much more comfortable to play and explore on his own. This is great for me because I have a lot of paperwork to complete the next few weeks.
Liam loves hats. He wears hats around the house and when we go out.
Rider pride starts early, thanks to Auntie Carly.
Caia and Liam are learning to coexist better everyday. They've both had their moments with having to share toys but they also play together a lot.
Liam loves getting pushed around in this stroller. This has been great for sibling bonding.
Blurry because they were moving so fast but I love their smiles!
April 9, 2013












1 comments:
I was amazed at how comfortable Liam was when we visited the other day. It's like he's been living with you forever.
Nice to see we have another Rider fan!
Post a Comment