Powered by Blogger.
RSS

June


It's June, and I was told that I should see my son's referral "by July".  I have major butterflies!!!  With Thailand adoption the match needs to be approved by the Adoption Board.  When we're in Thailand we'll also be interviewed by the Adoption Board in a brief meeting where they ask about our life at home, plans for childcare etc.  There are usually 2 board meetings per month and this month the meetings are Wed. June 6th and Wed. June 20th.  It's usually a week or two after a meeting before the referral hits Canada, so I don't expect to hear anything until next week at the earliest.  I sure hope I hear something soon because this uncertainty is driving me crazy.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Rae said...

Hang on, it won't be long now til you see your son's face! Can't wait!

Post a Comment