Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Happy


I bought these bibs on etsy.  Aren't they cute?  I had to order the one with the large animals because I'm waiting for a car seat cover in that fabric.  The animals, trees, and colours remind me of Thailand.  So I thought maybe if he sees the fabric on the bib he'll be happy to sit in his car seat once we're home.  Wishful thinking...I'm enjoying this getting-ready-for-him stage and the anticipation and excitement of planning for a little boy, especially the superficial things like clothes and toys.  It makes waiting to see his picture a little easier.

I found out that we should be traveling with another family, and they have a little girl too!  She's a little older than Caia but I'm thrilled the girls will be able to hang out together.  They're also adopting a boy so the boys can play together.  It will also be nice to go to appointments with another family, check paperwork, and have that added moral support when we travel.


Caia loves the series of books by Roger Hargreaves about Little Miss  and Mr., such as Little Miss Bossy or Mr. Tickle.  We were in the mall last week when Caia saw a line of clothing with these characters, and she wanted Brother Boy to have one of these outfits.  I was happy to foster positive peer relations :) and let her choose an outfit, silently praying that she wouldn't pick Mr. Noisy.  Let's not give him a reputation to live up to, especially on a 30-hour trip home from Thailand!!!  So I loved her blue Mr. Happy choice.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Rae said...

I'm thinking Brother Boy will certainly be Mr. Happy once he gets home with his new mama and big sister.

I'm enjoying seeing all your new purchases! Keep up the good work. :)

Kathy said...

So happy things seem to be going well. Any more news on travel? Where are you getting your carseat cover from? Just got Rieley a new carseat and am looking for a cover for it. At her rate of growth she will be using it for a long time.
Can you send m your address again, lost address book and am trying to get all of them for my new one. Thanks, and happy boy shopping.

Post a Comment