Liam is such a boy! He loves big trucks and noisy toys. He had to have 4 immunizations a couple weeks ago and chose this cement truck as a mama-feels-bad-about-4-needles toy. His leg was sore for a few days but other than that he was fine.
He's showing me his muscles in this photo. He's such a cuddly boy. He loves it when we rock and I call him "my boy". Sometimes he'll come over to me and say "my boy" and that's his way of asking for cuddles. Our bond has continued to grow the past month. He cries if he can't find me or the few times I've gone out without him. He seeks comfort if he hurts himself, something he didn't do early on.
Liam has a huge fear of thunder. Huge. As in 2 nights "sleeping" in my arms after the first loud storm of the year. I was desperate for a solution so I found a (pink) headband and told him he wouldn't hear the thunder if he wore it. It worked! He started sleeping again but the headband is never far from reach.
Liam loves playing badminton with Caia. There's Caia dancing in the background! They're becoming typical siblings. Best of friends, then a stream of complaints about the other one :) It's a bit of an adjustment now that Caia's on summer holidays. Liam has a hard time seeing Caia on my lap, and Caia wishes for more 1-on-1 time, but I think that's pretty typical.
I love those big eyes!
We're heading to the lake and can't wait. Liam keeps saying "Liam so exciting!" I'll post photos in a couple weeks when we're home.
July 7, 2013











1 comments:
Love this little boy!
Post a Comment