Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Car seat

Liam is adjusting wonderfully to his new life. He loves playing with his cousins and we see them often. They'll have lots of fun together this summer.

I wondered how he'd adjust to sitting in a car seat but he loves it, and loves car rides.
But he's a little monkey because he can open the door with his foot!! His arms can't reach when he's buckled in but his feet sure do. I have to remember to lock the doors as soon as I turn the car on.
He loves the spray park, sprinklers, and swimming pools. We have to be more careful now because he had ear tubes put in a few days ago and will now have to wear earplugs so his inner ears don't get water in them. We're heading to the lake in a couple weeks so I'm hoping for lots of beach time and sunshine!

June 24, 2013

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Beth said...

So glad to see another boy in that troop! I'm sure summer will be a blast. That little monkey - opening the door. WOW.

Kathy said...

So happy to hear things are going so well. Does your car have child locks on them, I had to put them on Baileys car while driving with Rieley, was afraid she would open them and the door would hit someone car. Have fun at the beach.

Rae said...

Look at all those cute kids! And the tiniest one sounds like he's the sneakiest. ;)

Happy summer!

Post a Comment