Part of our adoption trip will be spent in Bangkok. I didn't realize how huge the population is, with estimates of around 9 million people. Thailand's population is around 64 million--double Canada's! Traffic flow is said to be awful and there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid it. The weather is hot and humid year-round, with a rainy season. The Chao Phraya River flows through Bangkok.
Food is cheaper in Bangkok, and accomodations will be slightly cheaper than Canada. I'm hoping to book a suite. My mom and Caia will be traveling with me, and I want to ensure that if someone isn't sleeping (jet lag, grief) hopefully others will be able to sleep! It would also be nice to have a little kitchenette to make some familiar food for Caia, or grab a quick snack or breakfast. There are some great suite possibilities, and it will all depend on the time of year that we travel and the deals that are available.






0 comments:
Post a Comment