Powered by Blogger.
RSS

4!!

Hard to believe my little Dynamo turns 4 this weekend. He has matured so much in the past 11 months. He's so grateful for everything he has. We went to Build-A-Bear for the first time a few weeks ago and he picked this stuffed animal. It's so cute because he calls him "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" most of the time. As in, "mom, have you seen my Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?" Rudolph goes everywhere with Liam.
Liam loves playing his guitars. He has a few and he has the technique down! He loves singing the songs too.
Winter hasn't bothered him. He was very proud of his first snowman. I'm looking forward to snow melt in a few weeks so we can spend more time outdoors.
Liam put this picnic together for Caia. I was busy getting supper started and I could hear the fridge opening a few times but didn't know he was putting out this kind of spread! He was so proud of himself. He arranged everything himself.
It's been terrific seeing the holidays through his eyes. Valentine's Day was a big hit with the valentines and candy. I love experiencing these firsts with him.
February 20, 2014

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Rae said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Such a special day for all of you, to be able to celebrate his birthday as a family..

Post a Comment